Saturday, March 6, 2010

Natha daged dhaer!

Anyone who can give me the source of the title without searching it is awesome.
So, Calculus again. We had a test that, for one reason or another, was easy and thus cmpleted quickly. Having nothing to do, I sat there while Jaclyn fooishly got out paper and penccils and tried to think about drawing something. Being the nice person I am, I showed her that the odds of her drawing more than one thing were very slim. I did this by stealing her pink eraser. Laughing to myself, I sat and gloated. A few minutes later, I turned to find a second eraser on her desk with her laughing at me.

Somehow or another, I found a way to steal the second eraser. She then reached into her backpack andpulled out two more. I don't quite remember how it changed, but soon we were wielding an eraser in each hand and slashing each other's arms and hands with them. You may think it sounds stupid, but you are definitely missing out. So for the last 30 to 45 minutes of class, we fought an epic duel..... while sitting down.... quietly..... however, we were able to whisper Princess Bride, LOTR, and a few Monty Python references as we fought, increasing the epicness. All the while, one person would turn o make sure the teacher wasn't glaring at us.... unfortunately, to do so, you had to turn your back on the other person, thus getting slashd on the hand.

All in all, I think that was the best use of the last 45 minutes of any class I have ever had..... I love school.... ish

1 comment:

  1. Brother, I love you. That quote is from Legolas in TTT. He and Aragorn are talking about the chances of the Rohirrim winning at Helm's Deep. It translates as: They're all going to die! To which Aragorn replies: "Then I shall die as one of them!!"

    ReplyDelete