Thursday, February 25, 2010

Silence of the Readers

oI've noticed that there are around 30 people in the Blog of Crazy Random Happenstances Facebook grouop, and several others who read this, but the only comments seem to come from us bloggers (excluding that one from my sister, and the one from The Sleeping Blogger before he had been deemed a blogger). You guys should know that we need your input. It also tells us where to go with this blog. We seem to have hit a standstill ith what to post. I would be very glad to hear your thoughts about what we should talk about more and what we should never talk about again. So! Please, tell us stuff, accouns(if you need them), are free and spam-free. Well.... mostly spam-free. Well.... kinda spam-free. Well.... I'm gonna go check, see if it's spam-free.... (someone tell me where this adaptation of a quote is from and I will love you forever.... but not in that way, in the other way, dude(also a good quote)) But yeah, it's fun and we need your comments! please!

1 comment:

  1. Super useful comment go! Currently my plan is to post about once a week with a game/book/movie review along with a quick status update...if I ever get around to posting. Oh! and maybe some Crazy Random Happenstances!

    ReplyDelete