Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Aerial Recon Online

Well, I might as well introduce myself. The name's Tim Fisher: part-time gamer, Star Wars expert, military enthusiast, Civil Air Patrol member, robotics design extraordinaire. I consider myself well-versed in fantasy webcomics (such as 8-Bit Theater, Looking For Group and Dominic Deegan), and shall quote them quite often. I am between 13 and 19 years old, and I attend the same high school as Dominic, Jaclyn, and Alex.

I unfortunately don't watch a whole lot of TV, so my blog posts will be mostly related to certain aspects of gaming (mostly real-time strategy), randomness happening at school, and the occasional rant about how Congress is crippling the military. Since we seem to be giving ourselves titles now, I hereby appoint myself Defender of the Blog. No, it doesn't make sense, because you can't actually attack something that exists in cyberspace. No, everyone else hasn't done it yet, so there's no real precedent for me to follow. Yes, I'm still doing it anyway. ^_^

I know I said this was an intro, but I figure I might as well piggy-back some real content onto it as well. Pokemon Platinum has ENTIRELY too many legendary pokemon. I haven't even reached the Elite Four yet (yeah, I'm slow), and I've already met 6 legendaries! And after I finish beating up on Cynthia, there are at least another 12 I'll have the opportunity to get in this game ALONE, plus another six I can import from Hoenn, and one more I can get in Platinum after I have some of those. What ever happened to the good old days, when you had to make your team mostly out of pokemon you caught in the wild? *sigh*

Aaaaaand... I seem to have run out of stuff to talk about for now. Gimme a shout if there's anything you guys (our faithful, currently non-existent readers) want me to talk about.

-Tim

1 comment:

  1. I was attempting to avoid any reference to my age on here, but now everyone does have a rather vague reference of it. Ah well...

    ReplyDelete