Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I can haz viewerz?

Sooo, yeah. I'm the newest addition to this blog (slightly newer than John Hicks, who was added slightly before me, but no one cares about him anyway =P). I suppose that I should introduce myself now. I'm Jonathan; not Jonathan DAVIS, but Jonathan THOMAS (yes, there is in fact a difference). I don't know how we're going to avoid the confusion, but we'll try.

For starters, I like video games: a lot. I also enjoy technology, The Internet (Yes, "The Internet"), manga/anime (TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!), music, and video games. Specifically on The Internet, I read webcomics (xkcd and Cyanide and Happiness), read random blogs (Failblog, Failbooking, icanhazcheezeburger, FML to name a few), watch random videos (Youtube), play online games (typically Armorgames), and miscellaneous other things. The manga that I currently read are Fullmetal Alchemist, One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, and Hunter x Hunter. As for video games, there are too many to list (literally).

Since we seem to be narcissists on this blog by giving ourselves titles, I'll go ahead and join in! I shall now be know as "A Condescending Reckless Overly-Used Nonsensical Yawning Man", but you may call me "ACRONYM blog".

That sums up this post. You can look forward (or fart in the general direction) of my future blog posts!

1 comment: