Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Never tell me the odds

So, I'm gonna start talking about Renegades of Flame, the turn-based strategy game Jonathan, Jonathan(JT) and I are working on.

It's based first off the Fire Emblem game style. For those of you who have never played Fire Emblem, it's amazing. So far we have the Anger theme and possibly the main theme. We have some of the character names and classes, the entire class system and the first level planned. The interface is simple and can start a new game. The level plays out the initial talking but the map has not been started yet. we have great ideas, we're just lazy. And yes, I know the odds of this becoming known is low, but refer to the title.

And since everyone has apparently chosen a name, I shall be the Doctor. When the blog breaks, I make it better. And maybe some Doctor Who is involved.

2 comments:

  1. I like the title: the 'Doctor of the Blog' or the Doctor for short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, ignore that, nvm. Just The Doctor.

    ReplyDelete