Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This blog is gonna be "Outstanding..."

Comment if you get the post title reference. O_O

O hai. So, um, since we're all making introductions here like we're starting some sort of combined group-effort blog or something... -lulz- ... sup? =P

I'm Alex. I go by many names. You may call me... Alex. I have many selves, kind of like personalities except they're actually physical, not just mental. Normally I'm the guy that's immune to all forms of internal bodily harm including pneumonia, ulcers, cancer, and AIDS. Yeah, I'm immune to AIDS. Go figure. o_O In exchange I have a never-ending cold. Occasionally, though, I switch out for my clinically insane self (very different from personally insane), my vampire self (Who has no name), my generic fantasy self (Toro Harfang), my Rain Elementalist self (Erran Kayjeth), my superhero self (TurboNerd), or my robot self (X37V). B)

I like math the way Fighter likes swords. I like reading. I dislike analyzing what I read. I like school. I dislike homework. I lovelovelove rain. Rain is my Energy Potion. ^_^ I have tons of fun making games references and movie references and cutting apart movie scenes to tie them in with each other. The three things that get me hyper are how late it is at night, how many friends I'm hanging out with, and how much sugar I've had. @_@

And I be outta here. Talk at ya later. =)

~Alex; now the official Nerd of the Blog

1 comment:

  1. I get the post title reference and I want to post too, but I can't because i don't has admin privileges!

    ReplyDelete