Thursday, January 28, 2010

When you're downloading Mozilla Firefox... You're downloading communism!

So, in case you can't judge by the title, I'm going to do a quick review of all the Major internet browsers; they will be in order from the worst to the best. So, without any further ado, let's get started!

Internet Explorer: I have 1 word that sums up this browser: terrible. It's the slowest of pretty much all of the modern web browsers. Not to mention, that when you want to install an add-on, you have to download an install file, and go through the installation wizard. WHY DO YOU NEED TO DO THAT? It baffles me that all the other browsers don't do this, but Internet Explorer seems to be a rebel. In addition, the 64-bit IE isn't compatible with flash. LAME!! If you have any sense whatsoever, you will not use this browser (unless you are forced to).

Opera: This browser is okay. It's not great, not bad, just okay. It's pretty fast, but when you open a new tab, it takes you to it. What if I just wanted to open a couple tabs to look at them individually? Solid browser, but they are better ones out there.

Safari: Apple's signature browser, this browser is solid. I have absolutely no problems with it: it's fast, it's reliable, and it's good. I'd recommend it.

Firefox: This browser is basically Safari with more customizability... A LOT MORE. I've never seen a browser with more ways to customize it than Firefox. There are so many add-ons that do so many things. I would highly suggest it.

Google Chrome: The biggest and baddest of the browsers, Chrome is by far the fastest browser that you can use. It also has some customizability (not quite as much as Firefox). It's also really nice to be able to drag tabs into separate windows. I would recommend using this as your default browser: It's awesome.

That's it for now!
ACRONYM of the Blog

2 comments:

  1. Please sir, enlighten me as to how one can simply download my political ideology, through a search engine. It would be very helpful in spreading the message held in the French slogan of "Liberty, Equality, and Brotherhood" that me and my anti-Authoritarian brethren fight for every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your information, it was really very helpful: Search Bar Firefox 57 Quantum addon

    ReplyDelete