Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This guy is totally mental.

Konnichiha!

The first thing I shall tell you about me is that I don't speak Japanese. That said, I'm working on learning Japanese online, so perhaps someday in the hear future I will actually be able to say more than one word and have them be makin' sense.

Anyway, I'm Aaron. I go by one name. Sometimes I switch between some of my personalities, such as my vampire self (Aaron), my electric elemental-ish self (Aaron), and my invisible self (also Aaron). You may call me... Tim. But I advise you call me Aaron since there's someone else contributing to this blog named Tim.

With all due humility, I might be the most random person on this blog. Then again, I might be the most normal. It depends on your perspective and whether I actually thought about it before blurting out this part of the post. For evidence I refer you to the Omegle chat logs I imagine you may someday be lucky enough to have me show you. I can be very disturbing when I put my mind to it. Why so serious?

For the fourth paragraph, I shall start with an introductory sentence. Then I explain what I am doing next. If you don't believe me, I have included a supporting sentence to bolster my claim that this fourth paragraph is actually a paragraph, is the fourth, and contains most of the usual paragraphy guts that make a paragraph a paragraph. It even has a concluding sentence with an exclamation mark!


I shall now shut up so I don't swell up from my own over-nurtured randomocity.

1 comment:

  1. This comment sarcastically notes the fact that your fourth paragraph was absolutely hilarious... I fell of my chair and rolled around on the floor...

    Just kidding, that paragraph was great, I think I'm gonna use that on an AP exam. XD Or at least a Facebook quote. =P

    ReplyDelete