Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Kirk to Enterprise. I'm bringing a visitor aboard."

I, teh Nerd, apologize for my lack of non-absence. (Double negative ftw!) I do not get much time to spend in other-than-homework related activities whilst existing in my abode, and shall therefore attempt to post various stoofs during the school day. Most probably during lunch.

The title of this post is meant to bring attention to the fact that we have had our first two visitors from somewhere other than the nearby Georgia area, namely, North Carolina and Florida! ^_^

Anyways, on a completely different topic... Bobobo-Bo bo-bobo is an amazing manga!! This is by far the best part of the manga so far. Crossovers for the win!!! If anyone can stand the randomosity and flat-out insanity of this manga, they'l find it absolutely hilarious. =P

Again on a completely different topic... I've been playing Chip's Challenge recently! My family played it a long time ago (my mom was amazing at it, lol) and it's by far the coolest 8-Bit PC Puzzle/Action game ever. Not that I know any other 8-Bit PC Puzzle/Action games. -_-' You can download it for free from practically any game site, just Google it, it's totally worth it. B)

On another completely different topic, we plan to start posting more interesting not-random-facts-about-us posts here. As you can see we're already beginning to reference games, comics, books, music and stuff that we enjoy or are creating ourselves. I plan on starting a voting system, or a competition, or a group writing effort or something on here.

And on a final completely different topic, I'm done for the night! Read you all later,

~Alex, teh Nerd of the Blog

1 comment:

  1. There I'm following this blog. Also dominic is inexplicably my friend. I do not remember approving this.

    soodsxsb to you too word verification

    ReplyDelete