Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'mma Firin' Mah Post - BLOOOG!

Because I don't have enough self-control to refrain from making that the title. As the self-proclaimed "most random person on the blog," it is my prerogative to make surprise puns.

Anyway, back to what I was talking about, or something. Today's anime/manga rant is about Excel Saga. This is a comedy anime that pokes fun at the rest of the anime genre as well as the apparent fact that the producers made up the plot as they went along. The main character actually dies in the first five minutes, and from that point the show continues on a great fermata of randomness and slapstick comedy (except in episode 24), which in my opinion is something you should all watch just because of how much win it has. It also has some fail, but enough lol to compensate for that.

On another note, I've been told that I should only post twice a week to ameliorate the so-called "problem" of the ten of us posting too often. Meh. So if I decide to adhere to that proclamation, I should have plenty of time before my next post to think of something really entertaining to say. In the meantime, uh,

...nevermind. I'll just go hide somewhere and think about stuffs.

OOH ooh I almost forgot to put in a random link to SPARTA! Because that's what this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment