Monday, January 25, 2010

A New Post!

Hello, and welcome to the Blog of Crazy Random Happenstances! Before I go any further yes, I stole that from Dr. Horrible. Props to them for making the awesome phrase which we have decided to use. Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyways, this blog is devoted to randomness. Not just any randomness though, calculated randomness.

Anyways, introductions! I am Dominic Napolitano, a 17 year-old senior in high school. I am a severe video game addict and a video game programmer.... kinda. I started one and am still in the middle of making it. I also ramble incessantly. I also love Doctor who and willl frequently quote it. This should be fun.

A couple of my friends(and me) decided, "hey! we have nothing better to do. let's make a random blog!" so we did. It will be made for news of video games, TV shows, whatever we do and see, can show up here.

So, more of my fellow Blog members should be up shortly, so let's get this started!

Allons-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment